On top of being an accomplished entrepreneur, Marty is an award-winning business coach and has been involved in the launch, growth, restructuring or financing of a multitude of companies internationally. Working with clients to conquer adversity, transform their performance and achieve their ultimate vision of success, in business and life.
As a serial entrepreneur and veteran business coach, Marty has identified strategies, ideas and specific actions that can help anyone create a better business and a better life. As a speaker his stories are real, relevant, and the tools and tips he shares are purposeful and immediately implementable.
- Author of Amazon Bestselling book – Tiger by the Tail, 99 Secrets to Tame and Master your Business
- Selfgrowth.com business expert
- Leadership Calgary Alumni – 2016
- Advisor at the Hunter School of Entrepreneurship at University of Calgary
- G20 Delegate (Young Entrepreneurs Summit in France and Mexico) as one of only 20 entrepreneurs representing Canada – 2010
- GSEA Finals Judge – Global Student Entrepreneur Awards – Chicago 2010
- Canadian Youth Business Foundation’s Mentor of the Year (now Futurpreneur) – 2006
- Calgary’s Top 40 under 40 – 2005
- Business Coach of the Year for Canada and North America – 2003
- Action International Canadian Coach of the Year – 2002