What’s your game plan?
High Performance Business Owner’s Coach
Even the best athletes, business tycoons and gurus, all retain some kind of coaching.
That’s because no matter how well we know our ‘business’ or sport, it’s impossible to see 360 degrees when you are in the centre of it all.
High Performance Business Coaching is for successful, established business owners and leaders who aren’t sure how to move their business forward. They are thirsty to grow but are aware that they do not have all the answers. They are in transition, feeling ‘stuck’ or wanting more out of their business and/or life.
Marty’s approach is completely personalized – there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ plan for success.
He applies his extensive experience as a hands-on business owner and coach to create a custom roadmap for his client’s visions. Each client’s vision, and future plan, is unique and they range from world domination in their industry, to simply gaining control of operations, and stronger business skills.
Are you ready to realize the full potential of your business and life?
Who Marty works with
- Business owners who have grown their companies to a strong, stable level with 7 figures in revenue, but don’t have a plan or a path to get to the next level. Marty helps them create a growth and performance plan for the business to execute together.
- Business owners that are well established but continue to be in their business year after year. They are on the “treadmill” of business ownership and operations are dependent on them. Marty works with them to “finish the business” –to either create passive income, long term ownership, or for sale.
All coaching is, is taking a player where he can’t take himself.
– Bill McCartney, football player, coach & CEO
Marty helps established organizations to:
- Develop more effective strategies and priorities
- Make better ‘people’ decisions
- Increase organizational focus and alignment
- Create or Strengthen company culture
- Develop Leadership and Communication skills
- Improve Sales and/or Marketing impact
- Manage financial or cash flow issues
- Identify underlying issues that cause symptomatic challenges
How it Works
Marty works with clients one-on-one, devising strategy, tactical execution in the company, creating accountability, and life integration for the owner. Once a set of goals are in place, Marty is there to help you meet them, aiding you in the breakdown of actions designed to push your business to meet its goals and helping you navigate any challenges that come up along the way. You will gain new perspective and confidence in planning and executing strategies and objective insights into how to run your business better, increase sales and improve your skills as a leader.
I looked forward to those meetings. I was able to feel comfort and assurance talking with my ‘coach’ who was also a CEO and who thus understood many of the things I was going through. I knew that your counsel was based on sound experience, not just textbook. You provided good guidance into what you saw was working and not working in our process. We have a much healthier and constructive group now. I am a better CEO today and Titan is a better company through your help.
– Greg McGillis
Training is a crucial part of implementing the changes conceived in the coaching arena.
To effectively grow your company, the tools, skills, and approach must reach each person, not just the CEO. Workshops and training sessions motivate your team to become more effective, engaged, and happier in the workplace. These programs create accountability to ensure successful implementation and innovation for our clients.
The workshops Marty delivers are in conjunction with his training and coaching company, Evolve Business Group. These programs are designed to assist people in growing their skills personally and professionally.
Interested in Performance Coaching or a custom Workshop ?
If so, contact us and we can assist.
1-800 Got Junk
818 Studio Ltd
Aaron’s Dive Shop, Hawaii
Alberta Diamond Exchange
Alberta Treasury Branches
Big Hill Electrical
Bikini Boot Camp
Calgary Centre for Health
Canadian University College
Carriage House Inn
CB Richard Ellis Real Estate
Dunphy Best Blocksom LLP
Essentials Department Store
Fresh Coffee Now, Vermont
Holistic Institute of Health and Fertility
The Main Dish
Maliya Women’s Empowerment Centre
Morris Cooper Design
Toole Peet Insurance
Provincial Sleep Centres
Red Door Brands
Royal Lepage Industrial
Sotheby’s International Realty
Wendy Ellen Inc